List of works
-  Kimiharu Ohkura, Paul S Grisham, Hajimu Iida, and Dewayne E. Perry, "Context Analysis of Historical Process Data with the Project Replayer," In Proceedings of Workshop on Accountability and Traceability in Global Software Engineering (ATGSE 2007), pages 41-42 December 2007.
-  Kimiharu Ohkura, Shinji Kawaguchi, Noriko Hanakawa, and Hajimu Iida, "Email and Trouble Report Analysis for Revealing Context with the Project Replayer," In Proceedings of the 14th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC2007), page 569 December 2007.
-  Kimiharu Ohkura, Keita Goto, Noriko Hanakawa, Shinji Kawaguchi, and Hajimu Iida, "Project Replayer with Email Analysis -- Revealing Contexts in Software Development," In Proceedings of the 13th Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC06), pages 453-460 December 2006.
-  Keita Goto, Noriko Hanakawa, and Hajimu Iida, "Project Replayer - an Investigation Tool to Revisit Processes of Past Projects," In Proceedings of International Software Process Workshop and International Workshop on Software Process Simulation and Modeling (SPW/ProSim 2006), pages 72-79 May 2006.
-  Keita Goto, Kimiharu Ohkura, Noriko Hanakawa, and Hajimu Iida, "The Project Replayer for Knowledge Feedback Cycle in Software Development," In Proceedings of International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering (ISESE 2005), November 2005.